THE FOLLOWING PATIENTS ARE ENTITLED TO FREE NHS EYE EXAMINATIONS:
- Children 18 years old and under and in full time education
- Over 60 years of age
- All Diabetics
- Income support and family Tax credit
- Over 40 years of age with a family history of glaucoma
- Glaucoma sufferers
FREE NHS SPECTACLE VOUCHERS
An NHS voucher can either contribute towards the cost of your spectacles or we are able to provide FREE spectacles from our selected budget range.
Call us today for advice on the availability of these vouchers.
THESE ENTITLEMENTS ARE FOR:
- Children under the age of 18 years old and in full time education
- Those on income support or tax credit
- Those on income based job seekers allowance
- Those on pension credit
- Those in receipt of a HC2 form
MORE ON NHS SPECTACLE VOUCHERS
Vouchers have different values depending on your prescription and type of lenses recommended by the optician.
Please enquire as to eligibility.